Therapeutic Interventions Essay Sample
Mental Health Nursing, Social Care and Education.
- Analyse a range of therapeutic techniques including psychopharmacological and communication-based interventions relevant to mental health nursing.
- Evaluate the contribution therapeutic approaches can make in relation to engagement and recovery.
- Demonstrate knowledge of person-centred care planning, therapeutic models based on evidence-based approaches to care.
- identify and evaluate the importance and challenges of inter-professional working within primary, secondary and tertiary mental health settings, and partnership working with non-statutory services.
- Explore the usefulness of outcome measures used in practice to evaluate improved quality of life for service users.
- Evaluate the effective use of the nursing process in practice, demonstrating clear ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care.