Personal and Professional Development Essay Sample
Adult Nursing, Health and Social Care.
- Plan study time to recognise and meet your learning needs, whilst maintaining a healthy work/life balance and understanding what it is to become a resilient practitioner
- Adopt an individual approach to learning, identifying your personal strengths and areas for academic improvement while understanding the implications of academic misconduct
- Demonstrate an understanding of the nature of evidence and its context, demonstrating how to use online resources when searching for information from a variety of professional sources
- Evaluate and reflect on your ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing while understanding and applying the principles of confidentiality and Data protection
- Recognises the principles of Equality and Diversity adopting a principled approach to care underpinned by The NMC Code and respecting the rights of others
A Personal and professional development portfolio - giving at least 3 examples of reflection where learning has been demonstrated with higher education.
Reflective account on your experience in practice as a nursing student and future health practitioner.