This essay sample offers an insightful analysis of the patient/service user journey and their involvement with various health and care agencies. The essay addresses the key elements of the pictorial representation, applying relevant regulatory, policy, and legal frameworks. Additionally, it critically explores the relationships between healthcare agencies and patients/service users, demonstrating the roles and responsibilities of all members of the multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
- Identify the rationale for choosing the patient/service user journey
- Critique the key elements of your pictorial representation, apply relevant regulatory, policy and legal frameworks
- Critically explore the relationships between health care agencies and the patient/service user.
Develop a pictorial or graphical representation (e.g., a poster, mind map or Gantt chart) depicting the care journey or involvement with health and care agencies, of a patient/service user you have cared for in practice with complex needs. This will demonstrate the relationships and main issues associated with these interactions.
- Demonstrating roles, and responsibilities of all members of the multi-disciplinary Team (MDT)
- Awareness of different types of team working