Business Processes Report Sample
Accounting and Finance.
- Appraise the effectiveness of different approaches to quality management within different organisational contexts.
- Identify principles of effective project management.
- Assess organisational and business processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Analyse service/organisational improvements and opportunities for innovation and growth.
- Debate issues concerning the definition and measurement of project success
Using an organisation that you are familiar with, (this could be a current employer, past employer or an organisation you can research on the internet), carry out the following pieces of analysis and tasks-though not all of them require reference to your chosen organisation.
1. Identify and describe the approaches to quality management undertaken by your chosen organisation, compare these approaches to one other organisation and appraise the effectiveness of your chosen organisation’s quality management. (800 words) (20 marks) ( LO: 1) 2.
a) Discuss different approaches to the measurement of project success. (8 marks)
b) Identify principles and examples of effective project management and discuss how these can contribute to different elements or definitions of project success. (17 marks) (1,000 words) (25 marks) (LOs: 2 & 5) 3.
a) Discuss different techniques with which processes within an organisation might be analysed and improved.
Discuss how you might apply one or more of these techniques to a process within your chosen organisation. (10 marks) (1,400 words)