Health and Social Care - Research Skill 2 Research Sample
Skills for Higher Education, Health and Social Care.
- Using Social Cognitive Theory (Bandura,1986)
- Factors from Bandura’s model (personal, environmental, behavioural).
Case Study 1: – Staff dealing with hotel rebranding
Case Study 2: Restructure at Guardian Newspaper
Case Study 3: Change of Technology in Liverpool Care Trusts
Using Social Cognitive Theory (Bandura,1986), write a 1500-word essay that examines factors that impact the individual conduct of staff in ONE of the case studies on p.5-9.
- You are expected to examine at least two factors from Bandura’s model (personal, environmental, behavioural).
You must support your explanation with
- a minimum of THREE academic sources from the module’s reading list,
- TWO additional sources of your choice through the Anglia Ruskin Library website, and
- examples from ONE of the case studies on p. 6-9.