Nursing Extended Essay (Literature Review) Sample
Nursing Practice Inquiry, School of Health and Education
- Critically appraise the fundamental theories and concepts along with contemporary debates underpinning the subject, illustrating understanding of the relationship between theory and research.
- Demonstrate the systematic searching, organisation, handling, critical selection, analysis and synthesis of a wide variety of different data and information sources.
- Critically appraise and evaluate the arguments evident in the literature and/or alternative sources of evidence pertaining to the chosen topic of study.
- Articulate the review question and data collection methods, using an appropriate theoretical framework, appraise the quality of the research evidence
- Exhibit critical insight into ethical concerns which may arise when planning, conducting and disseminating both primary and secondary research.
- Construct critical and reasoned argument based on the analysis of the findings